Wednesday 18 February 2009

Beauty Day

Now this sequence would help if.....well.....if it was a video. The sun was doing everything just to keep from bursting through my office window this morning.

I thought the sky was going to erupt into a flaming ball.

Guess it was a bit disappointed with yesterday's performance when it checked my blog.

The day started out great, but certainly didn't end that way.







But by the afternoon, it had all changed. On the way home, I almost slid all the way down our company driveway.

And it looks like someone, unfortunately, actually did. Ouch!

1 comment:

La Sirena said...

I like the idea of your blog; phone photos, it's definitely a different take on things. Especially when you KNOW you'll always have your camera close and it'll only take a second to get that perfect picture.

:)