Monday 13 July 2009

Oxymoron?

A chain of microbreweries?

I don't know. But this kinda takes the mirco out of brewery.

Now I like beer as much as the next guy. [Unless, of course, the next guy is my buddy Mike. Oh yeah, or Rob. Or Jimbo. Or Mr. P Or.....]

Okay, so I don't like beer all that much.

But this just doesn't feel right.

Although being the charitable fellow that I am, I'll wait to pass judgement until I have completed a thorough evaluation.....

And hey, guess who's coming for a visit? Feel like a beer, Mike?

7 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

when is Mike visiting?

Gord Tripe said...

Quick Jim, make up a date.........

Urban Cowboy said...

Too late - I already told him he is here. mini Home Alone?

Gord Tripe said...

Can't make it - working the next 3 days.

Urban Cowboy said...

Okay - save it for August.....

Rob Greenfield said...

can't - driving to Bass Lake, near Mike's, tomorrow, then Ottawa Sunday.

Urban Cowboy said...

That's okay. Trip was for my Mom's birthday. Although she loves you guys dearly, she's not a big Home Aloner.