Thursday 7 April 2011

How Cute...

Souvenir ID's. What a fun idea.

Hmmmm....but who would want these?

Tourists? "Look, I'm Canadian!" Maybe not.

Illegal tourists? "Look, I get health care!"

16 year olds? "Look, I'm hammered!"

Well I guess Souvenir ID has a better ring than what it really is; "Fake ID" or "Illegal ID".

Some countries might consider selling these illegal.

Some countries....

But I have a great new business idea; Souvenir money!

If you have a PC and a scanner, you're in business!

"No officer, it's just for fun. A souvenir of Canada!"

4 comments:

Audrey said...

LOve it!

Krys and Paul said...

Great find! Now, who would I have liked to be - hmmm - everyone else's life sounds like too much trouble - maybe a souvenir is just the thing.

northerndreamer said...

If we sold the touristas some souvenir debt, they could feel truly Canadian.

Krys and Paul said...

I'd rather sell them some souvenir politicians - that would cover the debt if we did a really good sales job