Friday 1 April 2011

Mike & Tod - Day 10 - Mike In Terrible Accident

Mike went head over heels yesterday in a terrible......

Okay, April Fool's......

No worries. Same old, same old.....

Just another day of sun and fun at the beach.

What a nice place for an office.

So our (less than) industrious lads make it a whole 70 clicks yesterday to San Clemente.

I think some boys are dogging it in the nice weather.

And looks like the pace has slowed considerably. At this rate it will be two more weeks to San Diego.

But can you blame them?

4 comments:

northerndreamer said...

Any plans to go past the border?? They'll love cycling in Mexico.

FINS UP2 said...

As far as I know San Diego is all downhill from there. Be sure to pedal on down to Le Jolia to see the walrus' on display. A beautiful part of the US for sure. Your in Margarita country Mike! Have one for me!

Anonymous said...

Rob, new bike works awsome, thanks to Greg at Sport X in smith falls for putting it together for me, ride like the wind and carries a mean load.
P.S. California is cool, but I wish the would stop giving me a seniors discount.

Krys and Paul said...

Senior discount - what a wonderful invention - especially if they give it you unearned!

La Jolla is wonderful - the Scripps Inst, the food http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/83419, etc.

I wouldn't be rushing into northern Mexico without an army - if you can skip over it, I'm sure the rest of the country would be delightful.