Tuesday 10 May 2011

Jimmy Buffett (I Hope) Would Be Proud

Turquoise blue ocean reflected in porthole window of beach bar.

Ahhh.....

My only result of an arty shot of the week.

But not my only attempt....


Usually when the cameras come out, so do the bar tenders.

I had to politely explain to Nicholas that I was going for an art shot.

He graciously said, "Okay, okay....."

However, this time I got me in it.

Is it a good sign if all the bartenders way at you?

Either they are very friendly, or I have a problem.

What a friendly people they are, these Mexicans.

Okay, I attempted a few more.

If I was ambitious, I could have played with Photoshop. But I am not.

I call this "Sun Setting Into Mango Margarita".

[Note to self: Alberto knows how to make very good mango margaritas.]

This was one of the local Mayan dancer/warriors who entertained at sunset.

Okay, it was Eddie, (another) one of the bartenders pouring drinks at sunset.

But, regardless, a nice way to end any day.........

4 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

yabba dabba

northerndreamer said...

You're finally learning the benefits of healthy drinking, amigo.

Krys and Paul said...

I like the sunset shots- except with margarita - nothing against margaritas, so of my best friends, etc... looks like someone with too much lipstick has been at it.

Urban Cowboy said...

No lipstick. That is chili salt used to line the glass. Alberto thinks of everything.