Wednesday 4 May 2011

Summertime...And The Walking Is Easy

And free!

One of the city's best kept secrets is that Heritage Toronto offers free walking tours, focusing on the architectural, historical and social aspects of Toronto's past.

This Saturday's walk features "Hidden Treasures in North Rosedale".

That's me on the left. With my Mommy holding on to me.

I may see you there. In my current, decrepit form however.

Sunday's walk features Old Town.

For more details, go to their website at http://www.heritagetoronto.org/.

3 comments:

Krys and Paul said...

Well, it's hard walking at the age in the picture...

I am interested in a walking tour of Eden Smith houses - have you ever seen one?

May see you Sunday if I have any energy left after the Hort Plant Fair http://www.parkdaletorontohort.com/events/plantfair.html

Urban Cowboy said...

Actually, there is a June 25th walk scheduled for the West Toronto Junction, starting at Keele and Dundas, just steps from your Eden Smith House.

It is led by the West Toronto Junction Historical Society. Who knew...

Krys and Paul said...

Merci bien, Monsieur! Or is that "Gracias, senor"?