Friday 29 July 2011

What Chew Lookin' At Willis?

Yikes!

Woke up to this this morning as I looked out my bedroom wondow.

They just put up a huge honking crane for the huge honking, 37 story condo going up next door.

It was literally over my head this morning as I was on my balcony.

right across the sreet, brushing our building.

Darn guy was reading the paper along with me.

Well, no more walking around in the buff for a couple of years.

Which is what us retired guys really like to do, too.

As if I needed another reason to hate those big behemoths...

4 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

holy crap!

northerndreamer said...

What'ya mean a couple of years? Soon there will be hundreds of people, no thousands of people where that solitary crane is now. You need curtains!

Krys and Paul said...

Are you going to have any light left? What happened to right to sunlight?

Krys and Paul said...

http://www.torontobalconiesbloom.ca/ - in case you need inspiration for growing without much sunlight...