Wednesday 26 December 2007

Glum and Glummer

So I lied. I decided not to go for a walk about today. A walk about was supposed to cheer me up. But this weather wouldn't. Almost makes being stuck inside with condo fever not seem so bad.

Here my cheap camera actually enhances the effect of the weather.

This looks like some kind of World War II shot, perhaps from Dresden, as the Allied bombers fly along the Elbe River and rain down incendaries on the city below.

Whoa, I just re-read this. Chill out, dude. This isn't cheering me up. Man, how depressed must I be.


Parking lot beside our building. Nobody is glum enough to be outside today.


Looking out over mile after mile of glumness.

3 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

Whoa, deeper and deeper you go, you ned to comiserate with Mr.FKIA

Urban Cowboy said...

Who's asking you?

Ha ha...that's a joke. Pretty good, isn't it? Isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you're up & about and...your usual self. I would rather not partake in your Bleak Thoughts until that time, when they have hopefully turned back to just the regular Notti ones.

Thanks.