Friday 28 December 2007

What a Difference A Day Makes


Beautiful sunshine today. Where'd all that glum go?

And looks like the Allied bombing from yesterday didn't do too much damage.

Let's get out and have some fun.


Return Those Beer Bottles

We're having some fun now. Okay, some fun.

Hey, come on...there aren't that many ways to have a lot of fun this close to the building. The knee's still pretty swollen.


This Place Looks Familiar

Mr. Garbage Room. This time we'll go inside.


All Done!

Boy, this place is a lot different than the Downtown Bottle Depot. And I mean that in a good way.

Those aren't all mine, by the way. Not all.


Looking Across The Street

Okay, okay, let's not get too carried away. I'll save the across-the-street adventure for another day.


Hewwo Widdle Buddy Wuddy

Awwwww, what a great way to end the day with a little wag and a scratch. This little fella belongs to our dry cleaner in the building. But he always barks when I go by coming home from work.

I met them in the condo lobby the other day. And he didn't bark - but came up wagging and licking. I said, it's almost as if he likes me.

She said, oh, he likes you alright.

I asked her why he always barks at me then.

She said, he always barks at people he knows....but who never stop in to say Hi.

Ahhhhh....

So, I stopped in today. And what do you know; more wagging and less barking. A good lesson learned. I guess a good lesson for everybody to learn......

No comments: