Wednesday 19 March 2008

Busted.....

Well, I won't be posting anything until I can figure this error out. Each time I try to upload a picture, blogger returns this error message. Googling it just tells me it is a communication error. Thanks.

ICAP Error (icap_error)

An error occurred while performing an ICAP operation: Connection failure: An error occurred while sending data to the ICAP server.
There could be a network problem, the ICAP service may be misconfigured, or the ICAP server may have reported an error.


A fellow blog contributor, demonstrating great empathy for my situation, said I've likely been banned for poor picture quality. Har de har. Well if that's true....what too 'em so long?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

does the problem occur with a certain number of photos, or just every time?
Rob

Urban Cowboy said...

All the time, baby.

Rob Greenfield said...

what about on the rent a condo site?

mr fkia said...

Try using another browser. I can never get into my blog using windows explorer, I have to use firefox, which is a better browser anyway.

Rob Greenfield said...

hey, que passa?