Wednesday 5 March 2008

I Thought They Were Just Outside

But I guess we have idiots inside the building as well.

Saw this in our condo lobby this morning on the way to work. This looks to be some sort of refrigerator shelf that some....uhhhhh...moron....tried to stuff down the garbage chute.

Must be the same guy that that been smoking in the emergency stairwells, causing false alarms. We had three in less than a week - and that was the week at -39o.

So that means I had to walk down 14 flights, stand around outside (with people I don't know!) and wait for the fire guys (I guess they're called firemen) and to come out and turn off something.

Next time the city says they'll charge us. When well over half of your building are renters, this is the result.

Okay, ranting middle aged guy saying good night!

No comments: