Friday 24 April 2009

Other Fun

Seems like each hotel has a Sports Book.

You can bet on just about anything you can imagine. And not just the final score; overs/unders, spreads, three quarter time score, something called a "run", which after being explained to me too many times (by the looks on other's faces) I still don't get.

On the plus side, you get free drinks if you are betting.

I wish I wasn't too damn cheap to bet. What a dilemma for a young Scottish lad.

Here I thought I was looking the hotel next door with fancy Juliette balconies.

Until I took the twenty minute walk and found out this is a parking garage.

Of course, the opulent Caesar's Palace. And Caesar himself was there.

No one can resist Vegas, baby.

And finally, it's gold, Jerry, gold!

You know you will be kicked out of a place soon when the pisser is nicer than any furniture you have in your entire apartment.

Okay, I finally broke down and laid some bets.

Whoo hoo! I'm a winner! And even got some of those free drink coupons! I love America!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Young Scottish Lad"? And by the way, you know way too much about Juliette balconies...not that there's anything wrong with that....

PJ