Monday 19 July 2010

Karma....?

A while back I posted a note about how some punks stabbed a guy to death 31 times and they got two years probation. [See "Canadian Justice" for a refresher.]

Guess I wasn't the only one that thought this was a lighter-than-usual slap on the wrist from our tough Canadian judicial system.

Because one of the murderers was just shot to death, point blank, not far from where they killed the other guy.

And I can hear the parents now; "Oh, he was a good boy. Always helping people."

Now, I'm not a big gang banger supporter, but sometimes, just sometimes.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that this just proves that it's better to be nice than cruel cause it'll come around back to you eventually.

Christan

Urban Cowboy said...

I agree. My mother really liked your get well gift....Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Aw,I'm so glad that she likes it,and it's my pleasure.*gives hugs to both of you*