Wednesday 22 December 2010

Hey! The Ontario Court Of Appeals Reads My Blog

Obviously, based on my recent post about weak sentencing in Canadian courts, [See "Only In The Star" for insightful commentary.] the Ontario Court Of Appeals has increased the sentences of the "Toronto 18" terrorist group to 20 years.

Although the Ontario Court Of Appeals does not release its rationale for their judgements, I was able to obtain a recently leaked copy;

"As a result of the compelling and persuasive arguments of blogger Urban Cowboy ("Lock them frickers up!"), we have increased the sentences accordingly. We will be consulting with Mr. Cowboy on all future rulings."

There, that's done. What's next?

3 comments:

FINS UP2 said...

Ya UC don't ya think we should just go straight to the hangin' judge like back in yer day?

Urban Cowboy said...

Hell ya!

Krys and Paul said...

Obama just said that Guantanamo is a recruiting tool for Al Quaida. Is Ontario going to be next? And UC a fatwa target? Maybe I'll just stay in Paris. With a dozen Arab TV stations I can keep a close eye on developments and send alerts when I'm not stuffing my face and swilling champagne.