Thursday 10 January 2008

And The Results Are In


Had my MRI this week. Big honking, noisy behemoth. But I guess they work pretty well.


Survey Says....

Looks like I have a nice meniscus tear. Actually a "complex meniscus tear". My doctor says you only see the "complex" ones after skiing accidents or car crashes.

I was embarrassed to tell him I was only walking around. Guess I must be a rough walker.


Next Stop.....

I guess I'll be getting to know some orthopedic surgeons.

But I hope not these guys - I'm no doctor, but I don't even think that's a knee.

But my doctor says I should be able to get surgery within a year. Maybe 13 months. I love our health care system. Maybe I'll have worn away my meniscus by that time and won't need surgery.

4 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

I've seen you walk!!

Urban Cowboy said...

I know, it ain't pretty.......

Anonymous said...

Hey isn't there signs all over hospitals saying "No Cell Phones". I think its because of the interference with their equipment like MRI's. Hmmm? Now that is complexing?

Urban Cowboy said...

Ahhhh, well that explains all the yelling and pointing.....