Wednesday 16 January 2008

Get It Off Me!

It's alive, it's alive! To quote a Seinfeld episode, it feels like aliens are poking at my body.

So I decided to get some physiotherapy on my knee. Right about now I'm seriously questioning the judgement of that decision.

These things send what I'm sure is 50,000 volts of pure mayhem through your extremities. It's supposed to "loosen the knee up". I see. Good plan.



And this is the hideous machine that makes those babies hum.

The therapist said, you can turn it up as high as you like.

Turn it up? How the hell do you turn it off?

As I was snap, snap, snapping away with my phone, she called in, "is that the machine making that noise?". No, no, nothing. Uhhh...you'll be hearing from my lawyer....

1 comment:

Rob Greenfield said...

I am so glad you are doing your blog and sharing stuff as it happens. I like it.