Sunday 13 January 2008

The Weapons!

This here is Owly. Scares the pants offn them birds.

And he hoots, too. Pretty annoying sound. I know it is for me (and I bet for my neighbors) so he surely strikes fear into their tiny pin heads.

It was actually so annoying I finally had to block his hoot hole with kleenex. White bit down by his feet. Oh well, he's still pretty effective.


This here is Master Blaster. Full of ice cold water. Whereas Owly is kind of passive, Master B is all action.

The trick is opening the door reeeeaaallllll slooooow and quiet like. Then line up the little darlings in my sights and pump, pump, pump! And watch the fur fly. Whoooo hooo!

A couple of times I swear I heard them say "What the.......?" as they cartwheeled off the balcony railing.

1 comment:

Raeesgold said...

With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, business ideas