Wednesday 16 January 2008

Hey, What Are You Going To Do With That Needle?


Whoo chee mama! Them's a some spicy needles.

That blue thing sticking out of my knee is one of them needles. I know it's hard to see, but you try taking a good picture when you are quivering like a stuck pig. And they're all down my leg.

Acupuncture, they call this. I'm not sure about the accu part, but I can certainly vouch for the puncture end of it.

If those physioterrorists aren't sticking their thumbs where they're not supposed to, they're doing the next worse thing. This is supposed to help my knee, too. Yeah, and I got a hammer, that'll really tune it up.

I can't wait to see what she cooks up next week. "This is a 457 magnum. The most powerful handgun known to man."

.......mommy.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a baby. Hope your cashmere underwear isn't chaffing.

IMW