Monday 14 December 2020

Florida Woman Has Competition

So based on a valued reader's comments from yesterday after she googled "Florida Woman" + her birthday (a clever variation on the "Florida Man birthday Challenge"), she got the following.....


Okay.......

So the UC did the same thing.  And got......


So one doesn't like sex (at least with men). and the other seemingly likes sex a lot (or at least chicken nuggets).

Make up your mind, Florida Woman!

[Ed. Note: those must be some awesome chicken nuggets....]

That reminds me of the last time I was in McDonald's to get some of those things. 

I said to the cashier, "I'd like a chocolate milkshake and..." She stopped me and said,  "There's not any milk in them anymore, it's an edible oil product, so we just called them shakes."

So I said, "Okay, I'll have a chocolate shake and six chicken nuggets." 

She said, "We just called them nuggets."



2 comments:

northerndreamer said...

https://time.com/4278286/bullet-in-testicle-florida/
Good thing you're not born on my birthday

Urban Cowboy said...

Ouch!