Friday 25 December 2020

Isn't That Special?

So former President Barack Obama just came out with his 2020 playlist.  And he gives some credit to his daughter Sasha.

So let's check out some of his suggestions. [Click it to see better.]




Let's take the first one, Savage Remix, by Megan Thee Stallion with Beyoncé.  Here are some of the lyrics [Click to read them];



Say Megan, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?  And I'm sure other mothers appreciate the Prez recommending this to their daughters.  I particularly like the jaunty introduction!

But maybe that was an anomaly.  Let's check out something further down the list, The Climb Back, by J Cole.


Okay, forget about that one.  Let's try Sun Came Out, by Gunna.




Okay, I'm sure there's something I will like there, I'll just keep trying.

But you know which song you won't find on this list?  

"Baby, It's Cold Outside".  The lyrics are disgusting. It's a bunch of sexist, misogynistic crap, that should be blacklisted forever.  4-Eva!

I wonder what the Church Lady would say about all this.....




No comments: