Monday 23 November 2009

Mike & Tod - Day 21 - Georgia On Their Mind

Spend a good part of the day sampling the sights and sounds of Savannah, Georgia.

And then headed to the $29/night Scottish Inn in Richmond Hill. [Hey, I was in Richmond Hill yesterday!]

And something about it does make it sound like a pretty authenic Scottish Inn. I'm thinking more bed-bug bites, though.

But - and followers of this blog will not believe this - no bike problems today.

Here they are crossing in to Georgia. They can feel the sea breeze on their faces now.

No, sorry, that was just more rain.

Mike said this is becoming like a job. So here they are at the office, for a wee breather. And a beverage.

But another 100 klics and another day closer.

4 comments:

Gord Tripe said...

O.K. - people I tell about this are starting to ask what these guys do for a living and what do their wives have to say etc. etc. What do I say that doesn't sound just a little stupid?

Gord Tripe said...

O.K. - people I tell about this are starting to ask what these guys do for a living and what do their wives have to say etc. etc. What do I say that doesn't sound just a little stupid?

Gord Tripe said...

Sounded so nice ........

Urban Cowboy said...

Hmmm...what can you say that doesn't sound stupid? Boy, you got me on that one. But if it ever happens, I'll let you know......