Thursday 5 November 2009

Mike & Tod - Day 3

Made it past Utica to Little Falls, New York. About 100 klics through the biting cold and rain.

Yowza, full marks for the boys. As Mike texted at the end of the day, "It's Miller time!".

No camping rough on the side of the road tonight, I bet.

November, huh? Who'd a thunk it.

And about half way to the Big Apple.

From the map, it looks all down hill. This should be easy......

If you want, double click on the map and you can zoom in. Makes you feel like you are there with them. Without all the rain and cold and sore butt and stuff.

[Hmmmm.... Do I have too much time on my hands?]

6 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

what sore butt?/ no way.
but they're going where the weather suits their clothes which is 10-4 by me

Anonymous said...

Hey Jimbo if you really want to follow them try google maps street view. Just like being there!

Unknown said...

Hey Jim great idea, and the guys look like they are moving along..have a glass of red for me mike and tod.....stay warm
Dawn-Marie

Doug Snow said...

How about getting Todd to send you some pics for posting from that fancy iPhone.

Rob Greenfield said...

Good idea Doug!!
Let's see some road photos, then again maybe the guys need the "official" photographer with them - too bad I can't get time off, but at least Mr. P. and I are off to Kitchener to see Bob Dylan tomorrow night, yeehaw!!

Urban Cowboy said...

D-M; I will have a drink for them, too.

Doug/Rob; I out that that very request to Mike this morning. So far, no pics. But wait til the Miller flows.

Anon; thought about it, but that may be too much info. But we'll see.....