Thursday 4 March 2010

Ugh!

This is what I look at out my office window everyday. A big honking, blue condo.

I watched them build this thing all last year. I kept on waiting for them to peel off what I thought was the blue cellophane over the windows.

But they never did.

Maybe it's just me, but man, that is ugly.

So in Saturday's Star, I found out it wasn't just me.



The Star condo critic, Christopher Hume, did up a review. Scathing, I should add.

And he gave it a C-, lowest grade I've seen him give.

So maybe it isn't just me railing at all these ugly condos going up.

Good. I'll get back on my horse.....

4 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

Are you using the 10 foot step ladder to get up on that horse these days?

Anonymous said...

Its funny all these guys that complain and whine about condo's ... Live in condo's. How ironic?!!

Urban Cowboy said...

Hey, I only complain about the ugly ones. Mine is very pretty.....

Anonymous said...

...Only in the eyes of the beholder. A face a mother could only love... I am enjoying the rants tho. Good blog fodder.