Friday 19 March 2010

Yay!!



Boooo!
Oh well, it won't be long now. This course opens April 1st.

Although I haven't golfed in over five years, I doubt if there will be any appreciable change in my game.

The upside (only?) of being a duffer.

But the course is breathtaking, gently nestled under Highway 401.

And like most exclusive courses, like Augusta National, the overhead expressway provides shade on those muggy summer days.

And if doesn't, there is always a cool beverage waiting on the patio.

I think that's the patio.

Or a house waiting for demolition.

I'll report back in a couple of months.

1 comment:

northerndreamer said...

The other good thing about being a duffer is your game will always look good next to Rob's. There are several courses open in the Ottawa region this weekend.