Sunday 28 March 2010

Very Impressive

Although Canmore may be Banff's poor cousin, there is still lots of dramatic scenery there.

Even from a hotel room window.




I was going to do the previous three knitted together into a glorious panorama view. But based on the one of the Air Canada counter, will continue to work on that technology.



Here is a shot of a brown bear I was able to capture.

And it is a myth that these beautiful creatures are dangerous. When this one raised its head, sure, it startled me, but it exhibited no other aggressive behaviour.

And I also came virtually face to face with a Grizzly bear! My heart was racing, but it, too, was very docile. Almost sounded like it was saying "Moooo". No time for a picture, though. I'm the Urban Cowboy, not the Urban Dumboy!

No comments: