Monday 9 August 2010

It's Just My Job


Five days a week.

"I'm a re-tired man.
Burning up my face out here alone."

But I was far from alone.

Spent a week up at Grand Bend, on the shores of Lake Huron. Huge crowds.

And absolutely great week of weather. Low 30's every day.

But in spite of the hot weather, the beer was extremely cold. What's up with that?

[Ed Note: OMG, no photos of beer! What's up with that?]

Only negative of the week...

...were those darn girls in bikinis blocking my view OF THE BEACH!!.

Can't a guy get some privacy around here.

Now, that's better.

That, too.

Grand Bend faces due west, so each night they get great sunsets.

This one courtesy of, what else, The Sunset Grill.

1 comment:

Krys and Paul said...

What time did you get the "better shots"? At sauble, that is 5 or 6 am only