Saturday 11 July 2020

Why Not Kick A Horse While It's Down?


Or is that kick a dead dog?

Regardless - or irregardless, if you look at the latest Mirraim-Webster edition (see below) - it's fun bashing Florida.

In fact, if you Google your birthday and "Florida man" you are guaranteed to come up with something weird and wonderful.

I literally just did that for my birthday.  The first one - of many -


As I was saying.....

And I hope you can't make out my actual birthday, as I don't want my loyal readers - either of them - to be sending cards and cash gifts.

Anyway, back to Florida.

But first back to Mirriam-Webster....

So the tall foreheads there have decided that irregardless is now a word.  And what does it mean?

Irregardless means...uh...regardless.

You can't make this stuff up.  These posts write themselves.

So back to Florida.  Okay, I'm tired of Florida.  Let's mock somebody else.





2 comments:

Patricia said...

Laughed out loud at the pigeons! LOL LOL

And Sep 3 Florida Man has also been busy...

Florida man charged with battery for giving girlfriend ‘Wet Willy’
Florida man wants the U.S. military to fight Hurricane Dorian with ice
Florida man parks Smart car in kitchen so it won’t blow away.
Naked Florida man starts house fire while baking cookies on George Foreman grill

:)

Urban Cowboy said...

I am an equal opportunity offender.

And for more of Florida man (boy, he is busy) see today's post. [A while ago so many people were Googling this, Google had to say, "Stop it, you're breaking the Internet".]