Monday 29 June 2020

Get Ready For More Of This


I don't know who said it, or who they said it about, but no one area of the country has a monopoly on idiots.  They're everywhere!


So as places re-open, I can see this happening a lot.

This article went on to say one of kids that got infected then went to a bush party and infected a bunch more.

So to quote from a good friend of mine......



So stay tuned to see who else might be candidates for the Darwin Awards.

Canada looking not too bad with new COVID cases.


And COVID deaths remain low.


But unfortunately, there is something fishy here.

Quebec hasn't reported a new case or death in the last three days.  I'm afraid we might be getting ready for another big reporting "error" coming soon.

Or for a nautical twist.....




Another error?  Or being proactive?



And I don't know if this gives me confidence or not.

But I won't ask what happened to Unsinkable I.


And my all time favourite.

I saw this in - where else - Florida.

And it works in any setting.  "Okay boys, let's gator done."

No comments: